OCTIA 2018 lays behind us. It was a very successful conference with many interesting speakers. This year you can again buy access to the recordings to rewatch them at your leisure for £ 25.
What would you get?
5 presentations with presenter notes and in some cases powerpoint presentations
Get access through Paypal. We will send you the URL within a few days.
Just some feedback on all the presenters from people who were with us in Edinburgh on the day.
• Clear, humorous and informative-good to see him on the other side of the screen! Thanks John
• Lovely gentle and engaging approach/presence. John really demonstrates how to convey this online
• This was an extremely interesting and engaging presentation and really demonstrated how a really useful service can be provided with relatively little in the way of resources.
• Great stories illustrating the issues of working with YP anonymously online
• Really interesting presentation; fascinating. Confident presenter
• excellent. would have liked her to have spoken for longer
• Excellent integration of theories around trauma and attachments
• Fascinating -and we need more on neurobiology/attachment
• Really enjoyed research and making contact with Suler, thinking about what his theories mean in 2017
• Good revision and thought provoking about how disinhibition effect may have changed as technology changes -and the number of digital natives increase and the number of digital immigrants decrease.
• Made me aware to be more mindful of how online disabilities will be hidden
• really valuable. It was a privilege to hear a first-person account and was thought provoking for therapists whether working online or face to face
• there were things I’d never thought about in terms of contracting -timely talk